Tuesday 15 May 2007

Finally, I decided to create one

For quite sometime now, lots of people have been asking me why I don't have a blog of my own. foremost amongst them being Ritesh. Blogging is like second nature to him and he does so extensively on anything technical you can think about.

People looked at me as if I was insane when I said that I don't maintain a blog. You ask why? Well, it was simply because I did not feel the inherent need to and more importantly the time factor. So what has changed now?
Well, you could say I have in a way joined the IT working community now and am finding myself spending more than a dozen hours a day in front of the mini idiot box. So, I thought I might as well venture into this arena and see how it goes.. :-)
I will try my best to post as often as I can..


1 comment:

Deepak Panigrahy said...

Welcome to the Blogging World Prateeksha.